I want to wish all users of my software a happy Saint George’s Day
My UK Member of Parliament application MPdata+ has been updated with upcoming elections in your area.
A new window opens with the date time and what type of election it is, with buttons for more information which takes you to Who Can I Vote For site, the other button downloads the .ics file.
The data comes from Who Can I Vote For site in a .ics file.
This is my first .ics file conversation so I’m interested in locations that break the new feature.
I have made some improvements to my train station time table application TrainTimes.
- If the train is late it is marked in red with how many minutes late
- If the train is early it is marked in blue with how many minutes
- If you move or resize a window it remembers
- Slight layout change to the station time table
- On train time table all station details on one line
- Your station marked in red on train time table
I have uploaded a new application called TrainTimes which displays up to the next eight trains for a particular UK train station.
Also by clicking on the Time table for train… button shows the stations and times for that train.
To aid a new application I’m in the middle of writing I have created a DataPower file called Station
Which list UK train stations and their 3 letter station code.
The data comes from a csv file from Network rail website