I have made some improvements to my train station time table application TrainTimes.
- If the train is late it is marked in red with how many minutes late
- If the train is early it is marked in blue with how many minutes
- If you move or resize a window it remembers
- Slight layout change to the station time table
- On train time table all station details on one line
- Your station marked in red on train time table
As an aid to my to my Train Times application TrainTimes I have uploaded a csv file called stations.
The inspiration for the csv file was the Riscository article on TrainTimes.
I have uploaded a new application called TrainTimes which displays up to the next eight trains for a particular UK train station.
To get the information you need the three letter station code, to make this easier I have created a datapower file called Station, which you can read about here.
Also by clicking on the Time table for train… button shows the stations and times for that train.
This application requires Wget and a working internet connection.
The data comes from Transport API site.
To aid a new application I’m in the middle of writing I have created a DataPower file called Station
Which list UK train stations and their 3 letter station code.
The data comes from a csv file from Network rail website
Looking forward to the release of the next stable release of RISC OS, and congratulate everyone involved.
You can view the status here of various platforms available to run RISC OS on.
My virtual keyboard application Vkeyboard has been upgraded with the ability to edit and create new keyboards.
The total number of keyboards allowed in theory is limited by the number of files per directory your particular version of RISC OS allows.
I have made various updates to my virtual keyboard application vkeyboard, they are
- New radio button added Lower which gives a lower case board
- Caps button changed to a radio button
- Shift button changed to a radio button
- Better handling when swapping cases
- Removed 77 limit on keyboards
- Title bar gives keyboard name and what case it is in
- Menu code improved
- Added Dvorak UK keyboard.
I have a couple of ideas for future versions, 1 is a keyboard editor, creator and perhaps a shutdown button.