My virtual keyboard application Vkeyboard has been upgraded with the ability to edit and create new keyboards.
The total number of keyboards allowed in theory is limited by the number of files per directory your particular version of RISC OS allows.
I have made various updates to my virtual keyboard application vkeyboard, they are
- New radio button added Lower which gives a lower case board
- Caps button changed to a radio button
- Shift button changed to a radio button
- Better handling when swapping cases
- Removed 77 limit on keyboards
- Title bar gives keyboard name and what case it is in
- Menu code improved
- Added Dvorak UK keyboard.
I have a couple of ideas for future versions, 1 is a keyboard editor, creator and perhaps a shutdown button.
The recently updated Vkeyboard contained a very minor typo with the function keys F10 F11 and F12 being labelled F!0 F!1 and F!2.
That idiotic mistake has been fixed and uploaded.
My virtual keyboard application Vkeyboard has been updated to include the function keys.
One difference to the real keyboard is that F12 opens a task window rather than the command line for obvious reasons.