My UK train timetable application TrainTimes has had improvements to it and they are
- Bug fix in which if there was 10 trains exactly then it would give a button to display up to the next 10 trains
- The same if there was exactly 20 trains
- Correct spelling of departure
- Change aimed to scheduled
- Hour glass on when loading timetables
A short video of it in action.
It requires a working internet connection and wget.
The data comes from Transport API site.
My UK train station timetable application TrainTimes has been upgraded to version 1.05.
New in this version is by clicking on a station on the train timetable open ups the station timetable for that station.
Clicking in the iconbar icon reloads your default station.
This application requires a working internet connection and Wget to work. The data comes from the Transport API site.
I have made some menu Improvements to my virtual keyboard application VKeyboard .
The improvements are
- Menu tick for currently selected board
- Blank space in menus removed.
- When first loaded menu tick for default board.
Before image. After images