My UK train timetable application TrainTimes has had improvements to it and they are
- Bug fix in which if there was 10 trains exactly then it would give a button to display up to the next 10 trains
- The same if there was exactly 20 trains
- Correct spelling of departure
- Change aimed to scheduled
- Hour glass on when loading timetables
A short video of it in action.
It requires a working internet connection and wget.
The data comes from Transport API site.
My UK train station timetable application TrainTimes has been upgraded to version 1.05.
New in this version is by clicking on a station on the train timetable open ups the station timetable for that station.
Clicking in the iconbar icon reloads your default station.
This application requires a working internet connection and Wget to work. The data comes from the Transport API site.
I have made a few updates to my UK train time table application TrainTimes. The updates are:
- If no trains for that station it displays No trains at the moment for this station
- UTF8 code for & displays the &
ThiscaThis application requires a working internet connection and Wget to work.
The data comes from the Transport API site.
My UK train time table application TrainTimes has had a few updates.
- Train time table updated to cope with upstream API change
- Template files changed to not to crash hen using HID
This application requires wget and a working internet connection. The data comes from Transport API site.
I have released a new application called BusTimes which very much like TrainTimes gives the bus times for a particular bus stop, instead of train times.
It displays upto ten busses for that stop, and the bus timetable for that bus.
You need to supply the ATCOCDE for that bus stop, but no need to worry as the application can find the code from the longitude and latitude, don’t panic if you don’t have that as the application can get the longitude and latitude from the post code.
The application requires Wget and a working internet connection, with the information coming from Transport API site.
My train time table application TrainTimes has been updated to potentially show the times of up to 30 trains.
If their is more than 10 trains a button is displayed allowing up to another 10 trains and if over 20 trains 2 buttons are available.
The buttons are called page 2 and page 3 also another button is available called refresh which redownloads the time table.
This application requires Wget a working internet connection with the data coming from Transport API site.
I have made some improvements to my train station time table application TrainTimes.
- If the train is late it is marked in red with how many minutes late
- If the train is early it is marked in blue with how many minutes
- If you move or resize a window it remembers
- Slight layout change to the station time table
- On train time table all station details on one line
- Your station marked in red on train time table