My UK train station timetable application TrainTimes has been upgraded to version 1.05.
New in this version is by clicking on a station on the train timetable open ups the station timetable for that station.
Clicking in the iconbar icon reloads your default station.
This application requires a working internet connection and Wget to work. The data comes from the Transport API site.
I have made some menu Improvements to my virtual keyboard application VKeyboard .
The improvements are
- Menu tick for currently selected board
- Blank space in menus removed.
- When first loaded menu tick for default board.
Before image. After images
I have made a few updates to my UK train time table application TrainTimes. The updates are:
- If no trains for that station it displays No trains at the moment for this station
- UTF8 code for & displays the &
ThiscaThis application requires a working internet connection and Wget to work.
The data comes from the Transport API site.
My UK bus timetable BusTimes has been updated to version 1.02, you may ask what happened to version1.01, that was an internal release only.
New in this release is
- Bus routes with up to 85 stops on it up from 60
- If there are no busses it displays No Busses at the moment
This application requires Wget to work and a working internet connection.
The data comes from Transport API site.
I added a new page to the Kevsoft web site called Scrabble Word Checker which checks if a word is a valid Scrabble word and gives the normal score for that word, plus the definition of the said word. As a bonus it also does the same for Words With Friends.
My UK train time table application TrainTimes has had a few updates.
- Train time table updated to cope with upstream API change
- Template files changed to not to crash hen using HID
This application requires wget and a working internet connection. The data comes from Transport API site.
My application to view and report issues in your area StreetFix has been upgraded.
One of the upgrade is to fix an issue with HID which caused a crash when using a scroll wheel.
The other upgrade was to fix a spelling mistake on the main window title.
This application requires wget .to work and a working internet connection. The data comes from FixMyStreet