My currency application Currency has been updated to version 1.05 with a sprite of the currency symbol if it is known under the Country Info section. Also menu ticks on items selected and on the from and to menus items selected on the other menu is greyed out.
I will add missing currency symbols when I find them or people give me them.
This application requires Wget and a working internet connection with the data coming from The Free Currency Converter API site.
Much of my software has had no updates for many years, even more than a decade, they are not abandoned, just that I’m not sure what needs doing to them.
If and when I think of improvements or someone suggests an improvement I will look at implementing it.
The first release of RandUser has been released, RandUser is an application for creating random user data like a Lorem Lipsum for for people rather than text.
The in formation comes from https://randomuser.me/ and requires wget to work.
This application is useful for people who need to create forms and databases with people data.
The release of this was hinted at Yesterday.
I’m in the middle of writing a manual for a he application I have just finished writing.
The English version is completed, just have to do the German and Dutch versions.
Then I will release it.
I hate writing manuals.
The recently updated Vkeyboard contained a very minor typo with the function keys F10 F11 and F12 being labelled F!0 F!1 and F!2.
That idiotic mistake has been fixed and uploaded.
My virtual keyboard application Vkeyboard has been updated to include the function keys.
One difference to the real keyboard is that F12 opens a task window rather than the command line for obvious reasons.
I have at last created a logo for kevsoft RISC OS Software which is the header image here.
All new and updated software will use this image in future.